JLV Baritone Saxophone Ligature
The JLV resurfacing ligature, 100% French craft manufacturing, fits onto classical & jazz hard rubber mouthpieces as well as onto metal mouthpieces for soprano, alto, tenor, and baritone saxophones.
AN INNOVATIVE CONCEPT
- Released harmonics and eased performance
- The JLV Ligature’s unique design improves reeds vibrations over its whole length – Richer harmonics – Accurate and very centered sound – Smoother staccatos in all registers – Enriched tonal palette
- Comfort and quality of sound that will suit professionals as well as passionate students
- The mobility of the floating base rectifies air leakages due to reed deformations
- This ligature enables musicians to save and optimize reeds increasing their quality and lifetime
- Adjustable sound amplitude
- Different sounds depending on the position of the base along the reed
- Suitable for right and left-handed use
- The base can be inverted to a player’s preference
- HIGH-QUALITY MANUFACTURING, 100% MADE IN FRANCE
Available in brushed brass, silver plate, black, 24k gold plate, and platinum.